Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default One click row highlighting

chip pearson has a very nice rowliner utility you can freely download.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

if thats not you are looking for you could on a very simple level, use the
worksheet selection_change event to select the required range.

Something like this may do want €“ Paste behind appropriate worksheet &
change selection range as required:

If Intersect(Target, Range("A1:F11")) Is Nothing = False Then

Range("A" & Target.Row & ":" & "F" & Target.Row).Select

Do remember though that you will have to use Tab key to step through
selected range to get to required cell(s).

--
jb

"Doug" wrote:

I have a table. It would be very helpful if when I click on a cell in the
table that it highlight that particular row. I don't want it to highlight it
with a color or it will cover over the color conditional formatting I have,
but it would be great if it would show a box around it as though I selected
the entire row. Can this be done for one click only, as I have macros for
individual cells that are set for double click?