Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Suvive value of Public variable

Hi
I want my value in a Public variable (string) will suvive after save and
close dokument until I open it next time.
Thanks in advance
Kentea
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The only way to do this is to save that value before closing the file, and
load it when the file is loaded (using the workbook open event, for example).

Places people might store their variable values:
* hidden worksheets
* separate files (like a txt or xml file)
* as custom document properties

HTH,
Keith

"Kentae" wrote:

Hi
I want my value in a Public variable (string) will suvive after save and
close dokument until I open it next time.
Thanks in advance
Kentea

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You cannot. instead you can save the variable to a unused cell or a named
range duing workbook close event and get that during Workbook open event.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria