Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default pasting value ranges of new data into source worksheet

I have an old program that generates an Excel 2003 report but I need to
incorporate new data into it. I manually import the entire new database
into the generated report, then sort by the key value (column C), then
delete all the new data row entries that do not fall within the column C
values. The script has to reference column A which contains the group
number, and column C which contains the values. Essentially, only the
first and last value in the group are used for the import as the entire
range is copied in that report. Only the data within each group is
needed from the new database, but the entire row needs to be copied and
pasted into the old report. Did I mention I know NOTHING about macros?
Any help greatly appreciated!

--
typo
typo's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=650