Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default loop through and update

I'm a novice with programming in VBA but would like to construct a
simple macro to do a task: copy a value from a list of 400 values (in
workbook1, called "SP40"), paste it into a separate workbook
(workbook2) and then run another macro (I've already created it), copy
the resulting value from a cell in workbook2 into a third workbook
(new), and then repeat for all 400 values. The result would be a
third workbook with all of my updated values (and their names). I
don't know how to create a loop or the correct syntax for this, but
I've seen something like it before so I hope it is pretty straight
forward.

1. 400 original values are in sheet1, column A in workbook "SP50.xlsm"
2. I want to paste the value into workbook2 called "New Model.xlsm",
sheet is "Incomestmt", cell A1
3. How do I call another macro?
4. Copy and paste the name from "IncomeStmt" cell B1 and also the
result of my macro from "IncomeStmt" cell U36 into a new workbook, say
cells A1 and B1 respectively
5. Repeat for next value in list of 400 and paste into cells A2 and
B2, etc

Any help would be much appreciated! Please let me know if you need
clarification. I'm using Excel 2007, windows XP.
Thanks!
Steve