Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple entries put into string

I have a userform textbox that accepts multiple entries (Multiline = True).
The values of that textbox are then saved into a single cell to be called
later.

When calling that info and incorporating it into a string, how do I put a
comma between the entries that were originally entered?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

gims289 wrote:
I have a userform textbox that accepts multiple entries (Multiline = True).
The values of that textbox are then saved into a single cell to be called
later.

When calling that info and incorporating it into a string, how do I put a
comma between the entries that were originally entered?

Try something like

MyModifiedString = Replace(Me.TextBox1.Text, vbCrLf, ",")

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:36:01 -0700, gims289
wrote:

I have a userform textbox that accepts multiple entries (Multiline = True).
The values of that textbox are then saved into a single cell to be called
later.

When calling that info and incorporating it into a string, how do I put a
comma between the entries that were originally entered?

Perhaps, in your code, REPLACE vbLF with ", "

--ron