Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem with VB Objects in Excel

Hi All,

I was wondering what could be wrong here. I created a workbook that had a
couple of labels and buttons on a worksheet, though when I opened the file on
another computer they were missing of the screen, they were there though
because I opened it on another computer they were there.

Thanks in advance

Jason
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you sure macros are enabled in the pc where it is not loading...

Security level should be low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Jason Zischke" wrote:

Hi All,

I was wondering what could be wrong here. I created a workbook that had a
couple of labels and buttons on a worksheet, though when I opened the file on
another computer they were missing of the screen, they were there though
because I opened it on another computer they were there.

Thanks in advance

Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jacob

Thanks for the responce, macros were enabled. The only thing wrong is that
it can't seem to show the button or label on the worksheet. I think a file
for the VB functions has been changed to do this, I just need to know which
file and how I can fix it.

Jason

"Jason Zischke" wrote:

Hi All,

I was wondering what could be wrong here. I created a workbook that had a
couple of labels and buttons on a worksheet, though when I opened the file on
another computer they were missing of the screen, they were there though
because I opened it on another computer they were there.

Thanks in advance

Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Rick

Thanks for the responce. To answer your questions the labels and buttons do
not show on the sheet where they were placed, and they are from the control
toolbox toolbar.

Jason