Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loosing VBA project when opening up Excel 2007

This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other
programmability-related features.

I get this error whe I attempt to open up an excel 2003 file in excel 2007
does anyone know what could be causing this?
--
Helping Is always a good thing

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Looks like the It guy who istalled excel 2007 disabled the VBA component
during instalation...

Is there a way I can activcate it without re-installing?
--

"QuietMan" wrote:

This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other
programmability-related features.

I get this error whe I attempt to open up an excel 2003 file in excel 2007
does anyone know what could be causing this?
--
Helping Is always a good thing

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bogi -

If VBA was not originally installed, you do not have to reinstall. Instead,
run the setup, and install (add) the VBA component.

- Mike

http://www.MikeMiddleton.com