Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba Syntax?

hi! soo.. i would like to know the code for:
-in a for loop, for a particular row, finding a cell.
ie. if the for loop is on the 2nd row, return the value in the cell("a2"),
if 3rd row, ("A3").. etc
-creating a dropdown list in code.
ie. this is for when (in my for loop) i find an acceptable 'item', it will
be added to a dropdown list.
so if A2,3,4 is ok, and a1,a5 are not, the dropdown list will look
like :
"(Value from A2)
(Value from A3)
Value from A4)"

this is gathered from my for loop, and the process should be triggered when
a specific cell is changed
can you help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You asked basically this same question earlier today and got some responses.
Apparently those responses didn't help, so you should follow the advice that
Mike H gave you back then... post the code you have so far (even though it
doesn't work)... this may help us to see what you are trying to do that
maybe isn't coming through in your written description.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)