Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007: Data connection returned empty table

Hi,

I inherited an Excel sheet with a connection to a database (MySQL). Over
time I added functionality to it. Now it is a incomprehensible document, so I
would like to start up fresh. I made a worksheet that should get the result
from the database. I defined the query, and the result is displayed in the
worksheet. In this worksheet I got a table with as headers the columns I
defined in my query. But I only have an empty row under this header. So what
might have gone wrong?

Abel