Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Ken is offline

Default Multiple Workbooks Using the Same Custom Toolbar

I create a custom toolbar and it works fine when I open another instance of
the workbook.

When I close one of the workbooks, my toolbar is deleted. Is there a way to
make sure the toolbar does not get deleted if I have a workbook that requires
the workbook?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ken

Add your code in the activate event and deactivate event of the workbook
instead of the open and beforeclose event

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ken" wrote in message ...
I create a custom toolbar and it works fine when I open another instance of
the workbook.

When I close one of the workbooks, my toolbar is deleted. Is there a way to
make sure the toolbar does not get deleted if I have a workbook that requires
the workbook?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Ken is offline

Hi Ron,

I'll give that a try and see how it goes.

Ken