Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Colo's Junk Room

There was a very good Japanese site on Excel VBA called "Colo's Junk
Room" located at puremis.com. That site appears to be dead now (and
actually sent out a virus detected by Avira, so don't try it).

Does anybody know where this site might have been relocated ? It had
some really good examples.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

These provide excellent examples:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.aspx

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"tianung" wrote in message
There was a very good Japanese site on Excel VBA called "Colo's Junk
Room" located at puremis.com. That site appears to be dead now (and
actually sent out a virus detected by Avira, so don't try it).

Does anybody know where this site might have been relocated ? It had
some really good examples.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jul 25, 1:43*pm, "JLGWhiz" wrote:
These provide excellent examples:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.aspx

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Thanks, I'm aware of these, but the Colo Junk Room offered examples of
a different nature. One example I can remember was how to make
userforms transluscent/transparent (not that I need this), how to
programmatically FTP files (not using text scripts), etc. I would be
keen to locate the new location.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,

Try to locate him via
http://www.xtremevbtalk.com/showthread.php?t=127105

Regards,
Bernd
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:08:14 -0700 (PDT), tianung wrote:

There was a very good Japanese site on Excel VBA called "Colo's Junk
Room" located at puremis.com. That site appears to be dead now (and
actually sent out a virus detected by Avira, so don't try it).

Does anybody know where this site might have been relocated ? It had
some really good examples.

Colo is back at Puremis

http://www.puremis.net/excel/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So it is!
I reported it up after feeddemon sent some RSS messages from 2005. A quick
check showed the main page (and still does). Any attempt to go any deeper
now produces:

"Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.puremis.net has been reported as an attack site and
has been blocked based on your security preferences."

Navigating to puremis-DOT-net results in AVG reporting a trojan:

JS:Redirector-J5 [Trj]