Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2003 - SOAP

Is there a way to <easily update a worksheet with a SOAP result? [... I am
looking for something like CopyFromRecordSet with ADO Recordset objects...]

The result I have returns a variable number of rows. Each row has several
named items, e.g.

res(0).Name
res(0).DOB

etc.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

if your data has already populated a recordset object then yes

if rst is the popu;ated recordset then this line will drop the entire table
from row 2

Range("A2").CopyFromRecordset rst

for headers, you'll need to loop through the recordset fields

with rst
for col = 1 to .Fields.Count
cells(1,col) = .Fields(col-1).Name 'NOTE:fields are zero based, so 0
to (n-1) for n fields
next
end with