Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007 : Excel is crasing if hyperlink is click on the workboo

Hi,

I am using Excel 2007 and my OS is Windows Vista.
I have embedded excel (having few hyperlinks which are referring to some
cells in it) in Word document.
Along with this I have opened one more excel from my LFS (Local file system)
which also has hyperlinks which are referring to cells in the same workbook.
I click on the hyperlink on stand alone excel workbook and then I go to the
embedded excel workbook and click on the hyperlink in that workbook. When I
repeat this same step for say 2 to 3 times I have observed Excel Crash. This
crash is consistent.

Please can someone let me know the reason for this crash?

Thanks,
Ashwini

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007 : Excel is crasing if hyperlink is click on the wor

Hi,

Thanks for replying.
Just adding few more points to my previous post so as to make the problem
more clear.

1. Two seperate excel workbooks were used in the mentioned scenario.
2. Hyperlinks were present in both the workbooks.
3. Hyperlinks were referring to cell addresses in respective workbooks.
4. Out of the 2 workbooks one was embedded in word document.

Thanks.

------