Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste special VB code.

I have a work book consisting of several work sheets, all with either links
to other work sheets, or formulas.
The main sheet has links & formulas and I would like to copy the contents of
the sheet & paste special into a new sheet within the same workbook
I want to use special to copy 'values', 'formatting' and 'column width', can
I do this using VB code?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

CopyRng.Copy
With Sheets("BackLog_Summary").Cells(Last + 1, "A")
.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
.PasteSpecial xlPasteFormats
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End With