Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Retrieving Key value from dropdown

Hi,

I am using a dropdown in Excel Sheet. I have been able to assign a set of
Key-Value pairs to the dropdown. Like for example the text that will be
displayed in drop down are "text101", "text102", "text103" and the
corresponding key values are 101, 102, 103.

Then i am trying to retrieve the key that is selected by the user. I am able
to successfully retrieve the text that is selected but i am not able to get
the key.
If the user selects the text "text102", i should be able to get 102.

I am using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.DropDown xlDropDown.
Can someone tell me how should i retrieve the key value.

Thanks,
Shail

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

With Sheet1.ComboBox1