Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Draw on image object on useform

Hi All,

Hope you can assist.

I have a userform called repairable_AR on which I have a image (image1).

I would like to be able to add code to allow me to free draw on the image on
a mouse down event (left button) without moving or changing the image.

I have researched this quite a lot and think that it is possible but can't
seem to come up with code that will support this function.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ron.
--
Thanks

Ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe this:
http://www.andypope.info/vba/userformdraw.htm

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"ron mann" wrote:

Hi All,

Hope you can assist.

I have a userform called repairable_AR on which I have a image (image1).

I would like to be able to add code to allow me to free draw on the image on
a mouse down event (left button) without moving or changing the image.

I have researched this quite a lot and think that it is possible but can't
seem to come up with code that will support this function.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ron.
--
Thanks

Ron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ryan, Thanks for your reply and information.

The demo does not actually hit the mark.

What I need to be able to do is free form drawing on an image. When the
mouse pointer enters the image frame and the mousedown is activated by
holding the left mouse button down, I need a free form line to be painted to
the image object

Hope you might be able to shine some light on this.

Thanks again.
--
Thanks

Ron

"ron mann" wrote:

Hi All,

Hope you can assist.

I have a userform called repairable_AR on which I have a image (image1).

I would like to be able to add code to allow me to free draw on the image on
a mouse down event (left button) without moving or changing the image.

I have researched this quite a lot and think that it is possible but can't
seem to come up with code that will support this function.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ron.
--
Thanks

Ron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I thought you meant that. Hummmm... I'm pretty sure I've never seen a free
form line used on a UserForm. Maybe one of the MVPs will jump in and confirm
or deny whether this can be done.

Good luck,
Ryan---

--