Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Filter List to set Chart Symbol, data labels etc

I am trying to programatically create xy Charts from data in an Excel
Worksheet beyond the traditional x and y data points. I want to be able to
create a data series for each item in an AutoFilter Drop down list (Filter
List?), using marker type based on another filter list, and even set the data
label from another filter list. I am having trouble wrapping my mind around
how to approach this problem. Has anybody seen an examplelike this? It
seems to be dependent on getting access to an individual Autofilters Filter
collection of items programatically. Does anyone know how to do this
programatically?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a Excel Charting DG; this is an Excel Programming DG. You can post
there, or look at this:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartIndex.html

Also, you may get some ideas from this:
http://www.andypope.info/charts.htm

Record a macro when you can get the chart to work to your satisfaction and
point the code to a Button

Good luck,
Ryan---

--