Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Check if Workbook fully loaded...

Hello,
In my Access database I am loading a very large Excel Workbook.
It takes about three minutes for the workbook to load, so even
though the xlapp and workbook reference are immediate, it
takes quite along time for the workbook to display. I
was wondering if there was something (maybe a property)
I can check to see if the workbook is fully loaded.
So far I've checked workbooks.count 0 and xlApp.visible but
both are true right away, even though the workbok is not
fully loaded or visible. Thanks for any help.
Matt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Matt,

This doesn't exactly answer your question but you could try one of the
below approaches to enforce a delay in your code until the workbook
is/should be loaded:

Code:
--------------------

'see the VBE help files for more details ie the necessary arguments
Application.CalculateFull
Application.OnTime
Application.Wait

hth
Rob

--
broro183

Rob Brockett. Always learning & the best way to learn is to
experience...
broro183's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=333
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=116775