Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Application On Time

Hi!

Can someone tell me what is wrong with the following 2 macros? I have
limited access to Internet so if I am delayed in responding to responses
please appologise.

Sub Hey()

Application.OnTime TimeValue("12:02:00"), "Hermit"

End Sub

Sub Hermit()

ActiveCell.Value = 9000000

End Sub

The Error message say macros disabled or not available in this workbook. I
have enabled macros and both macros are in the same module in the workbook.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I see nothing wrong with it providing it has been called it will set the
active cell to 90000000 12:02. Is that what you want it to do?

Mike

"Varne" wrote:

Hi!

Can someone tell me what is wrong with the following 2 macros? I have
limited access to Internet so if I am delayed in responding to responses
please appologise.

Sub Hey()

Application.OnTime TimeValue("12:02:00"), "Hermit"

End Sub

Sub Hermit()

ActiveCell.Value = 9000000

End Sub

The Error message say macros disabled or not available in this workbook. I
have enabled macros and both macros are in the same module in the workbook.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It works. Few thoughts

--May be try that once again..Set the Security level to low/medium in
(Tools|Macro|Security). Close application and reopen. From workbook launch
VBE using short-key Alt+F11. From menu 'Insert' a module and paste the below
code. Save. Get back to Workbook. Run macro from Tools|Macro|Run <selected
macro()

--"12:02:00" is the 24 hour format..

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria