Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro that uses three hidden sheets

I have a .xls with 4 sheets.
The first is visible, the other three are hidden.
I start a series of macro's from the visible sheet.

These Macro's:
- Import data from two external documents and paste this in the hidden sheets.
- Use and modify data on the three hidden sheets.
- Export from one of the hidden sheets to a new document.
- Delete contents of the three hidden sheets.
- Save the document
- Close the document.

Well now... at the moment... the 3 sheets are not hidden. The macro's run
fine.
But I am continuously bothered by the fact that I see everything the macro's
do flash through the screen.
I would much rather have the macro run, seeing only a blank screen with an
hourglass or something.

The thought is to run the macro's with the sheets hidden... but perhaps
there's another way? I tried hiding the sheets, but I get errors when I do.

Any Ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Apply
Application.Screenupdating = False
then back to True!
Regards,
Stefi

€˛Pluggie€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

[...]

Running a macro with hidden sheets JonathanW Excel Programming 2 May 1st 07 05:57 AM
protect all sheets macro crashes when sheet is hidden Dean[_8_] Excel Programming 9 January 31st 07 09:30 PM
"With Sheets" Issue - macro on one sheet to affect hidden rows on other sheets Punsterr Excel Programming 3 February 21st 06 04:01 AM
Hidden sheets TAM Excel Programming 1 February 4th 06 10:03 AM
Macro and hidden sheets Metallo Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 7 January 19th 06 09:33 AM