Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reversing from a Hyper link

I am working on a fairly complex work book and it requires over 100 tabs.

The issue is when I make the jump via a hyperlink to a central information
sheet and want to get back to the tab I came from.

Any ideas how to make a "Back" button, so I can simply go back to the tab
where I came from?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That will work, but before making the jump to the master sheet, reset the
pointer for the "Return to Last Worksheet" hyperlink to the current
worksheet. That way it will always point to the last tab you were on before
going to the master.

Eric