Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I modify an existing template in excel 2007

I would like to create a loan repayment schedule with the ability to account
for accrued interest and missed payments.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe this:
http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplat...readsheet.html

It's free and they have several other files, all free to download.

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---