Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Done with Code1 Find Code2

I am running Code1 and getting a message that says Compile Error: Procedure
too large yet I still have some code that I want to run as a part of this
macro. Is it possible for me to write the extra code in another macro called
Code2 and put a line at the end of Code1 (before it becomes too large) that
says you are done with Code1 now find Code2 and run it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you cando that or

Sub Main()
call Code1
call Code2
End Sub

first time I've ever heard of Compile Error: Procedure too large error
!!