Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default QAT buttons on template

Hi,
Im trying to add two buttons to the QAT of a template and I cant seem to
get it to work. I open the template, right click on the QAT, click on
Customize Quick Access Toolbar, select Choose commands from: Macros,
Customize Quick Access Toolbar: For 1st Grade.xltm, select the macro
ThisWorkbook.CompileScores, click the Add button, click OK, and then save
the template. However, when I re-open the template the icon is not on the
QAT. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Mark