Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default convert hyperlinks to commandbuttons via VBA

I wrote a "FAQ" page to an excel application that I am developing. I would
really like to make the worksheet unclickable when locking but as we all
know--hyperlinks don't work unless you can select locked cells. I have found
that all of my commandbuttons that act like hyperlinks work fine when pointed
to specific cells (even though they are unclickable in protected worksheets)
so I would like to convert all my hyperlinks to commandbuttons. I have about
100 hyperlinks throughout this worksheet.

Does anyone know an easy way to do this via vba? I think it looks better and
more professional for a user when a worksheet remains unclickable. I'll leave
it the way it is if there is no easy way to do it.

Thanks.