Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default date fields in excel user form

Hi All,
I have created an Excel User form wtih Date fields. Is there a way I can
show calendar popup once the user clicks on any of the Date Text Input
fields? If not, Is there a way I can format the text field such that it
displays and accepts data in this format "mm/dd/yyyy"?? The form input is
then exported to access 2007 DB, So i would want the same to be displayed in
access as well.

Thanks in Advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm