Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automating complex workbook

I was wondering if there is a way to do the following automatically:

I have a workbook with 15+ worksheets. Sheet 1 is a template where the
users copy from a spreadsheet in another workbook and paste the information
onto this worksheet template. The worksheet template stays the same with the
first row containing header information. The rest of the spreadsheets
contain header information on the first 2 rows and a formula on the 3rd row.
Each formula is different on these spreadsheets and the number of columns
will vary.

Is there a way to take the information contained on the template worksheet
and copy it to the existing worksheets based on the formulas in each
worksheet. For example, on the template worksheet I have 500 rows of
information, not including the header. I want to take these rows and apply
them to the existing formulas in the remaing worksheets and then delete any
duplicates that exist in each worksheet.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

difficult you'd have to loop through each sheet, identify each column then
copy those columns for each row.
how will you identify duplicates?