Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default radio button problem

Hi All,
I am having an issue with radio buttons on my user form.

I have four radio buttons on the form designed in this way
(This is just an example, not actual questions)

Are you a Male?
oYes
oNo

Are you a Female?
oYes
oNo

The problem I am having is, I can only select one of the four buttons I Have.
I want it such that, I can select a Yes or a No for question 1 and a Yes or
a No for question two. But, for some reason I can only select one of the four
buttons.

Please Help!

Thanks in Advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If the radio buttons are on a user form, then the fix is simple - there is
another control called a "frame". You need to enclose each set of radio
buttons that you want to group together in its own frame. Draw a frame
somewhere on your user form (not over the buttons). Then drag two of the
buttons into the frame - they are automatically linked together!

Right now the only frame you have is the user form itself, so all four
buttons are linked.

HTH,

Eric

"sam" wrote:

Hi All,
I am having an issue with radio buttons on my user form.

I have four radio buttons on the form designed in this way
(This is just an example, not actual questions)

Are you a Male?
oYes
oNo

Are you a Female?
oYes
oNo

The problem I am having is, I can only select one of the four buttons I Have.
I want it such that, I can select a Yes or a No for question 1 and a Yes or
a No for question two. But, for some reason I can only select one of the four
buttons.

Please Help!

Thanks in Advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are in a UserForm, place the RadioButtons in different Frames. If you
are in the sheet, place the RadioButtons in different GroupBoxes.
http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/qu...rouped_rbs.php

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

Radio Button zak Excel Programming 5 January 11th 09 09:40 PM
Help with radio button Diana Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 July 17th 06 09:29 PM
radio button help tjb Excel Worksheet Functions 1 September 27th 05 01:16 AM
How do I lock a radio button group if a N/A button is selected worry a lot Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 May 21st 05 08:33 PM
VBA: Disable Frame and Radio Buttons based on Another Radio Button Being True Mcasteel Excel Worksheet Functions 2 October 29th 04 07:06 PM