Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Footnotes in Excel (not Footer)

Hello.

In Word, there is a function where you can reference data-- data will have a
number in superscript format which references to a footnote that will appear
at either bottom of the page or end of document.

In Excel, I don't believe it has this feature but I was reading up on some
really old blogs (2001) that you can mimic this thru a VB script.

Does anyone know the script for this?

PS: I've tried doing comments and then just allowing the comments to be
listed at the end of document - but it's all very manual. I've also tried to
just put a number at the end of my data and changing its format to
superscript-- but it messes up my calculations because it is being considered
as part of the number. So I'm thinking this script is the best route. Can
anyone help?

Thank you,
Storm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Patrick,

The thing is, when I print it out, I need for it to be visual that this data
is referencing to some footnote. A hyperlink won't really be captured on a
print out, right?

Thank you,
Storm