Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sheet change event not fired when showing a userform modal

Hello all,

i made a userform to change a start time of one line in a Gannt chart. This
chart is made in a worksheet with the help of conditional formating. What i
want to do is to show in a textbox the value from a predefined column from
the active row. When initializing the userform there is no problem. Now i
made this userform modelees, so i can scroll in the wordk sheet while the
frm is showing. What i want to do is reload the values discribed above when
i change the active cell. I made a macro, but the sheet change event isn't
fired so it seems.

What i want to do is be able to update several lines in the chart without
closing the form every time.

Anybody an idea or a work around????

Tia

Best regards,

Rody

ps sorry for the poor englisch

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I did a limited test on what you describe and with a modeless userform the
sheet_change event executes if you manually change the sheet and it also
executes if you populate a cell from a textbox on the userform. Are you sure
you aren't disabling events somewhere in your code?

Mike

"rody" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Mike,

Strange, now it's seems to work on my pc too! I don't know why it didn't
yesterday, but i solved my problem anyway. Thanks for the reply.

Best regards,

Rody

"Mike H" schreef in bericht