Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default custom toolbar

I had made those procedures same next exemples:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.CommandBars("MyToolBar").Visible = True

Application.CommandBars("MyToolBar").Visible = False
End Sub

It´s running well. But when I save my workbook to another PC with Excell2007
the "MyToolBar" doesn´t apearence.
Anybody know why it´s happen?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Luciano,

Excel 2007 doesn't use toolbars anymore.

See the section

Excel 2007 Ribbon and QAT pages

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Luciano Severino" wrote in message
I had made those procedures same next exemples:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.CommandBars("MyToolBar").Visible = True

Application.CommandBars("MyToolBar").Visible = False
End Sub

It´s running well. But when I save my workbook to another PC with Excell2007
the "MyToolBar" doesn´t apearence.
Anybody know why it´s happen?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

see if there is add-ins menu option and look there.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"Luciano Severino" wrote in