Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What is meaning of programming in excel

Hi,

I would like to know what is the meaning of programming in Excel 2007.
either its mean to use funcitions in Excel sheet or some thing else.

second we use formula manually, is the possible to write script and automate
the working in excel.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"programming" is the writing of code (script) to automate excel.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"shahzad"
wrote in message
Hi,
I would like to know what is the meaning of programming in Excel 2007.
either its mean to use funcitions in Excel sheet or some thing else.

second we use formula manually, is the possible to write script and automate
the working in excel.
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There are lots of websites which you can refer to. Please find one..

http://www.excel-vba.com/

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"shahzad" wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know what is the meaning of programming in Excel 2007.
either its mean to use funcitions in Excel sheet or some thing else.

second we use formula manually, is the possible to write script and automate
the working in excel.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This may help get you started....