Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel To Access

Hi All,

I have a userfrom in Excel,

Userform contains :
Two Textbox - 1. Client Name 2. Status
Three CommandButton - 1. Search button 2. Update button 3. Exit
One List box below command button.

If click serach button - it will show the clients name and status in
listbox.
The Source data is in Access Table.

Assume I have 5 Client details when I click search button.
So, I will click on any of the click. It will automatically fill up in
Two Textbox.

Then I changed my client status to completed or anything
other than the existing one.

This is what I want :Once I click update commandbutton those changes
need to be updated in Access Table.
Eg.
1.click search : you got : Client ABC and Status Pending
2.click on listbox item : Data to fill up in Text box
3.Change the status to Completed
4. Click update: need to update in Access Table
5. click search : I need result : client ABC and Status Completed and
not Pending.

Thanks in advance.