Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet Change Event Refuses to Action

Hello,

I have created the following code in the Worksheet / Change section of
Objects (as opposed to in Modules):

If Target.Address = "$j$12" Then
Call microbusiness

However, when I make a change in the cell j12, it does not call my
macro as it should. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Targets are case-sensitive.
:)
susan

On Jun 19, 5:32*am, wrote:
Hi
Try a capital J. I never realised lower case was a problem either!
regards
Paul

On Jun 19, 10:22*am, Darren wrote:

Hello,

I have created the following code in the Worksheet / Change section of
Objects (as opposed to in Modules):

If Target.Address = "$j$12" Then
Call microbusiness

However, when I make a change in the cell j12, it does not call my
macro as it should. Is there something I am doing wrong?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jun 19, 10:18*pm, Susan wrote:
Targets are case-sensitive.
:)
susan

On Jun 19, 5:32*am, wrote:

Hi
Try a capital J. I never realised lower case was a problem either!
regards
Paul

On Jun 19, 10:22*am, Darren wrote:

Hello,

I have created the following code in the Worksheet / Change section of
Objects (as opposed to in Modules):

If Target.Address = "$j$12" Then
Call microbusiness

However, when I make a change in the cell j12, it does not call my
macro as it should. Is there something I am doing wrong?- Hide quoted text -

Thank you both. I could have looked at this problem all day long and
not thought of that.