Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default inserting graphics in a conditional formatting

I have a sheet1 that pickup up values from sheet2. I want to format cells in
sheet1 to insert a particular graphics if certain condition is meet. E.g. if
value <93% , insert red light, if value btw 94% and 97%, insert yellow light
and so on. Its simple to highlight the cell with colors but replacing with
graphics is tough for me. How do I refer to a cell from a different excel
file which contains multiple sheets?

Thanks