Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filtered data error. Need to go to VBA?

I am trying to copy/paste the filtered (subtotals) on my worksheet of about
17,000 rows. I do this every week. Unfortunately, I am getting the following
error now:

Microsoft Office Excel cannot create or use the data range reference because
it is too complex. Try one or more of the following:

- Use data that can be selected in one contiguous rectangle.
- Use data from the same sheet.

Both of the above apply to my selection.

Interesting enough, if I copy down about 14,000 rows, it works. Likewise, it
works if I copy from bottom up about 16,000 rows. Do I have to use code so
only selected rows show? Well, I am not that familiar with that. Any help?
Thanks.
Tony.