Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Initiating the VBA program

rom the menu , Tools / Macro / Macros
this opens a kist of available macros
OR add a button to your worksheet and link it to the code

"Dino" wrote in message
Hi, this is a very basic question: I found a VBA program here that I think
might help solve my problem, but once I copy and paste the code into the
code
window, how do I make the program run? When I create a macro, I give the
macro a keystroke combination to run, but when I create/copy a VBA program
don't know how to start the code running once I get back to the
spreadsheet.

Thanks to anyone who can help,
Dino