Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Ron is offline

Default Copy data from on workbook to another...with a catch

I have data on multiple people in a workbook
A B C
Vader, Darth
6/9/09 AUX 1:53
Skywalker, Luke
6/9/09 AUX 9:41
etc (There are other lines, but I'm keying on the word AUX) (Some names may
have no data.)

I need to copy the whole line with the word AUX to another spreadsheet.
I have 2 options. All names on one page(col A).Blank line between data and
next name. (Like above but with a blank line above the names.)
I would need to insert the data in the blank line after Vader's data (may
already have 20 lines), moving the rest of the lines down, leaving a blank
line between data and next name. Then go get the line with AUX under
Skywalker, and do the same, inserting the data in the blank line after
Skywalker, moving the rest down. etc

2nd option is to have a separate sheet with each name and just add the data
to the last line of the sheet for the name.

Don't know which is more feasible, but I'm sure both could be done...make it
easy on yourselves.

Thanks,
Ron