Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formulas in linking worksheets

for rw = 2 to range("C1").End(xlDown).Row
if cells(rw,"C")="Suzanne" AND cells(rw,"D")="OPEN" then
rows(rw).COPY
' paste it somewhere
index =index + 1
sheet2.Rows(indes).PasteSpecial xlValues
'
end if

next

"Kristal_81" wrote in message
I am creating a new database...I am wondering if someone can help me
figure
out the formula that if I want to copy all the rows that contain "suzanne"
in
the column C or go one further and have "suzanne" in Column C and have
"open"
in column D. At this point I will only be linking between worksheets not
files.

My Email is

Thanks For your Help!