Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fully Populate Tree View Control

Is there a simple method of being able to loop through all of the nodes in a
tree view and select as you can with a list box? I have tries searching for
the code on google and can not find any help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
r r is offline

http://excelguru.ca/node/85

http://excelvba.altervista.org/blog/...n-memoria.html

regards

Come e dove incollare il codice:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

Il mio ultimo lavoro ...
http://excelvba.altervista.org/blog/...ternative.html

"SEAN DI''''ANNO" wrote:

Is there a simple method of being able to loop through all of the nodes in a
tree view and select as you can with a list box? I have tries searching for
the code on google and can not find any help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you for your reply but I think you mis understand what I mean. My tree
view is already popluated with countries. I just a need a button which will
select all of the countries at once rather than have oto tick each country
indiviually. Is this possible?

"SEAN DI''''ANNO" wrote:

Is there a simple method of being able to loop through all of the nodes in a
tree view and select as you can with a list box? I have tries searching for
the code on google and can not find any help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
r r is offline

Public Sub Espandi_Ragruppa_tutto(ByVal bVal As Boolean)
Dim N As Node
'______________________________________________
'Di Roberto Mensa nick r
'espande o raggruppa tutti i nodi della