Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving data from a user form

I have a work sheet on which I collect manufacturing output. Presently
the output for each Line/Shift, is entered diectly into the worksheet.
To simplify data entry I am trying to set up a user form, how do I write
a code to save the data entered into the user form into the correct cell
on the worksheet.

In column 'A' I have the days of the week. Column 'B' the shifts. In
cells C1 & C2 in have the Material and Machine Number which are selected
from list boxes. Colum D performs a calculation. Columns C & D are
repeated across the worksheet depending on the number of products being
run on that particular week.
Output for each machine is entered against the relavent shft

A B C D E F
Material X Material Y
Machine 1 Machine 2
Sunday A shift 2000
B shift 2360
C shift

Monday A shift
B shift
C shift

On my form the Day and Shift are selected by Option Buttons, the
Material and Machine from a list boxes and the output is entered into a
text box.A command button would save the data to the respective cell and
clear the list and text boxes ready for the next entry.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Mike

--
Mike
Mike's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=236

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mike,

WHY NOT ADD A WORKBOOK?
Providing a workbook will not only get you your answer quicker but will
better illustrate your problem, usually when we can see your data (-it
can be dummy data but must be of the same type-) and your structure it
is far easier for us to give you a tailored, workable answer to your
query :)

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -