Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I know that Application.AutoRecover.Enabled = False works?

If the Excel 2002 Tools / Options / Save tab / Workbook options /
Disable Autorecover checkbox is unchecked, then:

ActiveWorkbook.EnableAutoRecover = False

successfully makes it become checked. On the other hand:

Application.AutoRecover.Enabled = False

has no effect on my unchecked box.

So does the latter work? Does it indeed kill Excel's AutoRecover, app-
wide?

If so, how do I know that? Empirically only?

Thanks.

***