Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional "If Not ... Then" Statement not working properly Help!

The following code should pop up a message box but it is not doing so where
am I going wrong ?

Sub test()
Dim one As Boolean, two As Boolean, three As Boolean
one = True
two = True
three = False

If Not one = True And Not two = True And Not three = False Then
MsgBox "One or more of the 3 conditions are false"

Dan Thompson