Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Updated sheet content is not copy pasting from sheet1 to sheet2

Hi all,

I wrote VB amcro which is copy pasting content of sheet from sheet1 to sheet2.

But when i update any cell in source sheet manually, still it paste the old
value into destination sheet.

I dont know what is going wrong from my end.

Kindly help me in this regards.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Arun, check the sheet tab to see whether both the sheets are grouped
together. If so Right click on the sheet tab and 'ungroup sheets'

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"arun" wrote:

Hi all,

I wrote VB amcro which is copy pasting content of sheet from sheet1 to sheet2.

But when i update any cell in source sheet manually, still it paste the old
value into destination sheet.

I dont know what is going wrong from my end.

Kindly help me in this regards.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Post the code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP