Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Maximize Sheet1

How does one maximize Sheet1 when opening a workbook? The file has to be
opened through a web page hyperlink, and asking users to press Ctrl+F10 may
be too complex.

Adjusting the Application.WindowState is similar to adjusting Excel shortcut
window size and is NOT what I am looking for. Pressing Ctrl+F10 is provides
the effect I am looking for, but I only want to maximize the worksheet and
not toggle between two different window sizes.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlMaximized
--