Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sing Data Validation

I have a main worksheet with a Data Validation Drop Down List. There is
another worksheet where I have the list/s of information, I have called
INFO1. Let's say the first cell in the main sheet is K7. The data on the
INFO1 worksheet is in the following format:
A B
1 Red R
2 Green G
3 Blue B
4 Purple P
When I click on K7, I get the drop down list of A1 thru A4, and making a
selection returns the value in column A I clicked on. What I want to happen
is when I click on a cell in column A it will then return the value in
column
B only in cell K7. i.e. click A2 returns G in cell K7. The range I want
this to work in is K7.K56. Hope I have asked this correctly. thanks for the
help......... Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
you have to use dependent list see Debra web

if this helped please click yes, thanks