Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Button Dissapears

I have created a macro and assigned it to a button.
When i click the button, the macro run perfectly but the button dissapears.

I want the button to remain so that i can run it multiple times if I want
to. The same macro should also remain permanently linked to the button as
well.
Thanks
Rob
--
Rob Gaffney
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Care to post your macro. Maybe it didn't disappear but was hidden when you
deleted rows/columns??? If so, set properties to NOT move.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Gaffnr" wrote in message
I have created a macro and assigned it to a button.
When i click the button, the macro run perfectly but the button
dissapears.

I want the button to remain so that i can run it multiple times if I want
to. The same macro should also remain permanently linked to the button as
well.
Thanks
Rob
--
Rob Gaffney

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've seen this

what happens is that the height of the button goes to zero.

use GOTO (F5) , special then click Objects then OK and your button ought to
be selected.
Change the button properties to "don't move or size with cells"