Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default LISTROWS problem in userform

Hi there, I have a combobox on a userform that has 11 listrows, hideselection
= false, maxlength 100 and rowsource is a named range. It is for use with a
workbook called "1. FINANCE surname" where surname varies.

If I open up the master Finance book and load the userform I can see all 11
dropdown rows (but at this stage they don't have any data).

However, during a "run" it will only ever show one dropdown row, which is
blank (and I know that there is data available). At that point I have used
the immediate window, and all the settings (listrow etc) mentioned above are
as they should be.
What can cause this please? Brett
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Brett,

Check that RowSource contains the Named range.

Open Define name and check that the workbook contains a Defined name as used
for the RowSource.

OssieMac