Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform Option button lost

I have an option button that is apparently "off the scale" somewhere. Either
it's left or top property is set so that it doesn't show. How can I get it
back into position wnen I'm editing the userform (because I need to delete
it) please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Brett,

If you go into Design on the Userform and open Properties then you should be
able to select its properties by clicking the dropdown at the very top of
properties and select the required option button. Just reset its left and top
properties to where you can see them. Also ensure visible = true.

OssieMac

"Brett" wrote:

I have an option button that is apparently "off the scale" somewhere. Either
it's left or top property is set so that it doesn't show. How can I get it
back into position wnen I'm editing the userform (because I need to delete
it) please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Ossie, no luck though - I don't know where it got to, but I do know
that I'm not allowed to use that name again, so it must be somewhere! Doesn't
matter too much - I just used a different name, but it goes against the grain
to carry extra stuff around. Regards, Brett

"Brett" wrote:

I have an option button that is apparently "off the scale" somewhere. Either
it's left or top property is set so that it doesn't show. How can I get it
back into position wnen I'm editing the userform (because I need to delete
it) please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

have you tried GOTO (F5) Special Objects .... then tabbing takes you to each
object ( buttons etc)
when your selection disappears, it would indicate you object is off
screen....then go to its properties and reset the left and top values ....or
just delete it

make sure the format is set to Don't move or copy with cells for all your
buttons etc

"Brett" wrote:

I have an option button that is apparently "off the scale" somewhere.
Either
it's left or top property is set so that it doesn't show. How can I get
it
back into position wnen I'm editing the userform (because I need to
delete
it) please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

oops
how about looping through each control and seeing where its at?
dim ctrl as control
for each ctrl in me.controls
if ctrl.left200 then
debug.print ctrl.name