Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select current region less 2 rows at the top

I would like to select my current region, less 2 rows at the top. My current
region is A1 to S?, I would like vba to select A3 to S?. I'm thinking maybe
a rezsize or an offset but I can't figure out the code. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try code like

Dim R As Range
With ActiveCell.CurrentRegion
Set R = Range(.Cells(3, 1), .Cells(.Cells.Count))
End With
R.Select

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
(email on web site)

On Sat, 16 May 2009 12:43:41 -0500, "John" wrote:

I would like to select my current region, less 2 rows at the top. My current
region is A1 to S?, I would like vba to select A3 to S?. I'm thinking maybe
a rezsize or an offset but I can't figure out the code. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

'Caution - air code...

Set CR = ActiveCell.CurrentRegion
Set CR = CR.Offset(2, 0).Resize(CR.Rows.Count -2, CR.Columns.Count)
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA